Monday, May 12, 2008

Serendipity Flower Card

Here is another cased card using CTMH products. This one was inspired by Maria. Hers was so cute and, of course once again, I didn't have the products she used, so I improvised.My version uses CTMH's Serendipity Stamp Set that was part of a promotion a few months ago. I love this set and wish it was still available. I used Hollyhock & Sweet Leaf cardstock and ink. The ribbon is from Papertrey's Spring Moss Perfect Match Collection. I distressed the edges of all of the cardstock and sewed a bit on the Hollyhock CS and ribbon. (Don't look too closely. I am still working on my sewing skills.) The sentiment is from CTMH's May Stamp of the Month called Say it with Style. The button is from CTMH's Autumn Craft Buttons Pack.

3 comments:

  1. no need or no words i get to write after i saw your blog , nice blog , i suppose are you very busy with your work ,these lines is saying by your work , nice work you have done.

    keep it up in forward direction

    god bless you

    i want also tell you one thing is that dear no need to tell you are chits or you are coming from other relations . i suppose every human in the earth is equal,you are correct on your inner feeling but you known message of god is every one is equal , no one special ,no one unspecial in front of god heart and god.

    if you feel bad so i m sorry but this is the truth of life.

    sorry dear really sorry.
    but i told you from my heart.
    you are also emotional lady i suppose ,or good mother and independent lady.

    gud keep it up

    byeeeeeeeeee
    god day

    ReplyDelete
  2. please edit if you dont mined,

    and you can send email also to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa - I like your version of the card better than mine! I love the button in the center.

    ReplyDelete