Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I am so sorry that I have been gone so much. I am still working on some things that I can't post yet along with having my in-laws in town and nursing a sick family (including myself) back to health...

Anyway, here is a layout that I just finished with photos from last 4th of July. I thought it would be appropriate to post them today as we celebrate our Nation's Birthday.
All products CTMH unless otherwise noted: Cardstock: Colonial White, Cranberry, Outdoor Denim Stamps: July Word Puzzle, Memory Labels, Simple Stitches, Calendar, Vintage USA Ink: Outdoor Denim, Cranberry Patterned Paper: Blue Ribbon Other: Big Pinks Flowers, Circle Window Charms, Sanding Kit, Edge Distresser, Twill, Photo Hangers

3 comments:

  1. Great job, I like the stitching details! I too am just working on my summer layouts from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love all the stitching and that big bloom! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I hope that you are all back to good health soon.
    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award! You can check my blog for the details.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete