Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Treasure Life Card

Here is another CTMH Sept SOTM Card. The stamp set is called Treasure Life and I just can't get enough of it! *Ü* I am not sure if I like this card or not. It didn't turn out exactly how I envisioned it.

I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate ink first. Then stamped some of the flowers with second generation Sweet Leaf and Crystal Blue. Then I embossed some of the leaves/flowers with clear embossing powder. And then finally sponged some Sweet Leaf and Crystal Blue ink on top.

A friend of mine told me that it reminded her of one of those mushy Hallmark cards. I guess that is a compliment. LOL!

10 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I haven't seen Hallmark cards lately, but I'm willing to bet that this is more gorgeous than theirs hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. This one is the best yet and definitely one I'm going to try to duplicate. I love it. Love the stamp set, too! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the techniques on this card! Beautiful! I love this set too... still sitting on my craft table to play with... maybe this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! Is this ever gorgeous! It looks BETTER than a Hallmark card to me.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing how you put it together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so beautiful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely STUNNING!

    I have been eying this set since a friend first showed me the new catalog.... now I ABSOLUTELY MUST have it!

    Inky Smiles!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I have to get this set ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job, it has such nice soft colors,it is such a refreshing change and makes the sentiment stand out! LOVE IT~!

    ReplyDelete