Monday, August 25, 2008

"Smile" Layout

Is this not the cutest picture you have ever seen? I took this picture after I managed to get my daughter's hair into two tiny ponytails, which lasted about 5 minutes before she pulled them out. (It took about 20 minutes to get them in and 2 seconds for her to pull them out.) LOL! I can't wait for her hair to grow a little more so that I can do something with it.

In any case, this is a layout that we did at Convention. It uses the new Notebook Paper Packet, the September Word Puzzle stamp set and some fun new embellishments.All products CTMH unless otherwise noted: Stamps: September Word Puzzle Ink: Chocolate Patterned Paper: Notebook Other: Sparkles, Holiday Buttons, Hemp,Staples, Chocolate Brads, Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scoring Blade on Paper Trimmer, Sanding Block, Edge Distresser

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is an ADORABLE photo! I so believe the 20 seconds to pull them out. I gave up trying to put ponytails in my girls until they asked for them. And most times they are out by the end of the day. LOL But at least it's longer than 20 seconds.

    Love, love, LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute picture and a great layout! I love all the detail you put into your layouts. The bling and buttons on the ribbon is great. I am going to have to try that. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable picture! Your layout really captures the photo, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is darling - great photo and I love that paper and all the little details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Love what you did with the ribbon and embellies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I can't believe how much Hannah has grown! She was a wee thing when I first met you and now look at her! She looks a bit like Ryan, don't you think? What a cutie! Very nice layout,too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so so so cute! Love her little face and the piggy tales are too cute!

    thanks for sharing!
    Kisha

    ReplyDelete