Friday, September 5, 2008

Perfect Day Layout

Boy it sure has been a long time since I last posted. I am not sure how the time has been getting away from me so quickly lately. I have lots of things to post, I just need to actually post them. LOL!

Here is a layout that I did using CTMH's new Perfect Day paper. (I love this paper.)For the center of the flowers I used a self adhesive CTMH Circle Window Charm and put it on top of the tulip colored patterned paper. Then I cut around it and glued it to the center of the flower. I love these little guys because you can customize them to match just about anything.The chipboard frame was colored with Cocoa Ink. Then I printed our last name on some vellum and adheared it to the back. Then I attached some patterned paper to the back of that, added some tulip colored brads and attached the whole thing to my layout. All products CTMH unless otherwise noted: Stamps: Chocolate Large Alphabet, Thoughtful Seasons Ink: Cocoa,Tulip Patterned Paper: Perfect Day Other: Big Pinks Just Blooms Flowers, Circle Window Charms, Juniper Re-inker (to dye the small flower), Colonial White, Waxy Flax, Chocolate Eyelets, Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Tool, Vellum, Expressive Fonts CD, Dimensional Elements Bookplates, Spring Blossom Brads

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you this evening, and here you are! These layouts and the photos are beautiful. What a lovely family. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- awesome artwork- I may need to "lift" the card for an upcoming class and that layout is precious!! The perfect day paper is... perfect!! I can't stop using it. Your family photo, and those of your children- are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I love this layout when you posted it on the BB. It is even better with pics. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete