Friday, January 30, 2009

The Great Moms Walk of 2009

Have you heard of the Great Moms Walk? On February 28th, I will be participating in this wonderful event! The Great Moms Walk is an event in which tens of thousands of women around the world walk or virtually walk to raise money for the cause of motherhood.

My two year involvement at MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) has been invaluable to myself and my family. As a mother, I have an incredible opportunity to make an impact on society through raising well rounded, caring individuals who contribute to the betterment of our world. MOPS has played a vital role in educating and equipping me to do just that. Not only am I able to enrich my own family through MOPS, but I also get opportunities to serve moms less fortunate than myself through community service and scholarship opportunities.

I very rarely ask anyone to donate to anything, but this is a great cause that most Moms can relate to. If you choose to partner with me in supporting this amazing cause your donation will go to help scholarship new moms and offset the cost of childcare during our MOPS meetings. Every penny stays within our group!

I know times are tough and I completely understand. So if you are not in a position to give, please accept this post merely as an update on what is happening in my life these days. If you are able to contribute to this cause, ANY amount is appreciated.

You can donate by clicking on the link to the right or by clicking here. Thanks so much! *Ü*

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment