Thursday, February 12, 2009

You make my heart flutter...

My card was lifted from this beautiful card by Aaron Booth. (If you have never visited Aaron's blog, be sure to check it out. She is sooo talented!) I loved the simplicity of her card but of course didn't have any felt on hand so I improvised.

In addition to the CTMH Intrinsic Backgrounds stamp set, I also used the upcoming March stamp of the month called Butterfly Wings for the sentiment and the butterfly. I stamped the butterfly on the card with Chocolate ink and again on a piece of Bamboo scratch cardstock. I cut out the extra butterfly and glued the body onto the card, lifted up the wings and stuck a mini 3-D foam square underneith to give it some dimension.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE it! This is such a classy card and yet so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I subscribe to Aaron's blog, too and completely agree with you on her talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is much better than mine-the butterfly just finishes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete