Sunday, March 22, 2009

Coluzzle News

As I am sure many of you have heard, Provocraft is no longer making the Coluzzle cutting system. Many of the more popular templates have become hard to find as vendor's supplies run out. If you are a Coluzzle lover, like me, I am happy to tell you that Close to my Heart still has many Coluzzle products still in stock, including the Big Circle Template which has become really hard to find. (I love mine!) As of today, we still have the Swivel Knife, Cutting Mat, Circle Template, Big Circle Template, Oval Template, Tags Template, and File Folder Template. I have been informed that they are only available while supplies last, so if you are interested in getting something, I would do it soon.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what new cutting system Close to my Heart will get? For now we will have to just stock up!

    ReplyDelete