Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tickled Pink Promotion Layouts

National Scrapbooking Month is right around the corner. Close to my Heart always has something fun planned to help celebrate this fun “holiday,” and this year is no exception. I cannot wait to share the Tickled Pink promotion with you. It is a kit that includes everything you need to make two double-page layouts (including step-by-step instructions) with a bunch of goodies left over to make more layouts, cards, or whatever you like. I will share more promotion details with you in a couple of days. In the meantime, check out one of the layouts that I made using the kit...I love that the kit showed me how to make layouts about myself. This is something that I know most scrapbookers, including me, have a hard time doing. If you are like me, you usually scrapbook about everything else except you. It was fun to do a layout about me for a change.
The kit comes with a beautiful stamp set and matching die cuts that you can stamp on. Look how fun these flowers are. I just stamped the flower stamp right onto the die cuts and popped them out. Easy peasy!
Stay tuned for more sneak peeks of the upcoming Tickled Pink promotion...

1 comment: