Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Deal of the Day and Goodie Box Contents

Today’s “Deal of the Day” on my website is...
Get a free package of Chocolate Brads when you order any stamp set*. Plus pay only $3 for shipping/handling!

Click here to get your FREE Chocolate Brads.

*Customized Stamps and Stamp of the Month excluded. Incredible discounted shipping/handling of $3 applies to your Deal-a-Day purchase. (Limit one free item per order. Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one stamp set and one free item only. The $3 rate also applies to all non-continental US locations (i.e. AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, and Guam).)

Would you like to know what I received in my $60 surprise goodie box? I just received the package and am very happy! I calculated how much each item was worth and I got over $145 for only $60! I received the following:
  • Atomic Lowercase Stamp Set
  • Cup of Friendship Stamp Set
  • Friendship Small Alphabet Stamp Set
  • Peaceful Seasons Card Kit
  • All About Nature My Child's Reflections Scrapbooking Kit
  • Spring Harmony Dazzling Die-cuts Pack (includes (12) 12x12 Textures die-cut sheets and (1) chipboard die-cut sheet)
  • Winter Cozy Dazzling Die-cuts Pack (includes (12) 12x12 Textures die-cut sheets and (1) chipboard die-cut sheet)
  • Heirloom Level 1 Kit
  • Just Chillin' Paper Packet
  • Just Chillin' Stickease
  • White Daisy Ribbon Rounds
  • Cocoa Ribbon Rounds
Don't worry if you missed out on this last goodie box, there will still be two more offered this month. (And rumor has it that one of them will be a really big one!) I can't wait.

Don't forget that anyone who places an order on my website this month will be eligible to receive a $25 gift certificate. See the post below for details.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Thanks for posting this, Lisa! My $60 box comes Friday. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete