Monday, June 29, 2009

July Creative Club Projects

I will be highlighting the new Wishes Card Template How-To Book at our July Creative Club. I am sure if you have ever visited my blog in the past, you already know how much I love CTMH’s How-To Books. The best thing about this book is that it comes with a CD that has the card and envelope templates on it. You can print them out and use them over and over again!

We will be making these three cards along with matching envelopes...

Click here or email me at lisa@myctmh.com for information on joining this fun club. You do not need to be local to join!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Extreme Happiness, Sensational Seals, February Word Puzzle (curved dots on card), You're a Hoot, Treetops
Inks: Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue, Garden Green, Desert Sand, Chocolate, Olive, Blush
Paper Packet: Moon Doggie, Back Country, Bella
Other: Holiday & Autumn Buttons, Waxy Flax, Foam Tape, Coluzzle, Foam Sponge, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Bitty Brads, Blush, Orange, Bamboo, & Hollyhock Markers, You”ve Got Flair (July Stamp of the Month, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Versamark Ink, Scoring Blade on Paper Trimmer, Sanding Kit, Edge Distresser, Hollyhock Ribbon Rounds

6 comments:

  1. These cards are fabulous! I would really love to know how you colored the medallion on the last card. It is exquiste. Wish I could come to class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    These are fabulous. LOL - I ordered Wishes when it first came out, thumbed through it, but not until this weekend when I was moving it from its shelf and the CD fell out did I realize that there was a BONUS with it! Thanks for reminding me.
    These cards are so cute. I love the pull out ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so nice Lisa. I especially like what you did with the last one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Pink and brown is one of my favorite color combinations and it looks great on the coloring of that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute! Love them all, gorgeous cards Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa,

    Just wanted to let you know that I tried to copy your card - gave you full credit for the design (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card - the pink one) and linked people back to this post on your blog. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete