Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Mother's Day Card

I completely forgot to post this last month. I know it has nothing to do with stamping or scrapbooking, but it is just too funny to not share. This was the Mother's Day card that my hubby gave me this year. Isn’t it great? Even funnier than what it says is the fact that she is wearing an apron and cooking a homemade cake. Ha! The only apron I own is my CTMH apron that has never even been in the kitchen. And if I ever made a cake from scratch my family would wonder what in the world was going on! I do like the cute pink phone though. *Ü*

4 comments:

  1. What a funny card! Gave me a good chuckle. Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lisa, so glad you shared this! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sense of humor you and your hubby have!

    ReplyDelete