Monday, June 29, 2009

Why I LOVE Close to my Heart! (And a FREE gift for you!)

People often ask me why I love being a Close to my Heart Consultant. There are soooo many reasons. I thought I would share my top 10 reasons with you today...

Top 10 Reasons Why I LOVE CTMH:
1. Top-notch, trend-setting products
2. Fantastic Online Training Classes (I earned my CTMH PhD last year!)
3. Great Compensation Program and Product Discounts
4. Wonderful Friends and “Co-Workers”
5. Trips and Conferences
6. Our “How-To” Books and Programs
7. Operation Smile (the charity that CTMH supports) is such a worthy cause.
8. Jeanette Lynton (Founder & CEO) and the Corporate Staff are wonderful and they actually listen to the Consultants and implement many of the ideas that we suggest.
9. They appeciate business builders & hobbyists and do their best to support all of us.
10. The New Consultant Kit is an AMAZING Deal!

(If you ever thought about joining CTMH as a business builder or hobbyist, now may be the time. Anyone who signs up under me by the end of June (tomorrow) will get a free Tickled Pink Stamp Set and Scrapbooking Kit. This was a limited time promotion last month but I have a couple of extra kits that I want to give to you!) Click here to sign up or email me at lisa@myctmh.com if you have any questions.)
This is what is in the Tickled Pink Kit:
Featured Colors: Blush, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf
1 – My Acrylix® I Am Stamp Set (D-size)
2 – 12" × 12" Floral B&T Duos™ Paper (1 with glitter)
2 – 12" × 12" Stripe B&T Duos™ Paper (1 with glitter)
1 – 12" × 12" Blush Textured Cardstock
1 – 12" × 12" Crystal Blue Textured Cardstock
5 – 12" × 12" White Daisy Textured Cardstock (1 sheet with die-cut shapes)
1 – Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy Collection
1– Foam Texture Tool
1– Step-by-Step Brochure

No comments:

Post a Comment