Friday, August 21, 2009

Blog Candy Winner...

Thank you all so much for the great lunch box ideas. I am relieved to know that my son isn’t the only picky eater out there. Everyone had great ideas. I can’t wait to try some of them out! For all of you moms with picky eaters, you will appreciate this post on my family blog. (My son tried salad a couple of months ago and I was thrilled! Of course I had to grab my camera for the momentous occasion!)

Ok, onto the big announcement. The lucky winner of my blog candy goes to Maryellen Webber. Random.org chose number 20 and Maryellen was the 20th person to post a comment.
Congratulations Maryellen! Please email me at lisa@myctmh.com with your mailing address so I can get your goodies out to you! *Ü*

Thanks again everyone for your sweet comments! I appreciate all of you! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment