Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh my goodness! I think it is time for some blog candy!

Oh my! I just noticed that I have received over 100K hits on my blog! You are all so wonderful to visit my humble little blog that I think you deserve some blog candy! I will go through my stash tonight to put together a little candy for ya. Tune in tomorrow to see what I will have for you and how you can enter to win. In the meantime, please know that I appreciate all of you for visiting and leaving such sweet comments! *Ü*

1 comment:

  1. HI Lisa! Hey I love your blog and blog lurk often from Karen pederson's blog! I don't know if you already have been awarded the BFF award (bloggers favorite friend) but I just left an award for you blog on my blog...check it out :) thanks for all your amazing ideas! you rock!

    www.myctmhprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete