Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is HERE!

It's here! I am pleased to announce the release of the new 2009 Close to my Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book!
There are soooo many wonderful new products in the book. I have lots of favorites. In addition to the beautiful new paper packets and stamp sets, there are tons of great new embellishments, storage products, card kits, and more! To get your hot little hands on one of these books, feel free to email me me at lisa@myctmh.com and I will get one out to you right away. The cost of the book is $3.95 plus $3 for shipping, but you will receive a coupon for $8 off your next order. You can also view the Idea Book on line here.

Here are a few projects using some of the new products...
These projects were made using the new Grace paper packet.
These projects were made using the new Sweet Home paper packet.
These projects were made using the new Twitterpated paper packet.
These projects were made using the new Jingle paper packet.
I have more fun artwork to post, but I actually need to head back to bed right now. (I have the flu and need to go close my eyes for a bit.) I just couldn't wait to share the new Idea Book with you. Stay tuned for more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment