Monday, September 7, 2009

September Stamp of the Month Card

The CTMH September stamp of the month is soooooo cute! I used it to make this simple little card. First, I embossed the dandelion on some white cardstock with Clear Detailed Embossing Powder and then used a Foam Tool to apply some Crystal Blue ink around it to make it pop. (The sentiments are part of the set too!) After I distressed the edges with an Edge Distresser , I mounted it on some Chocolate cardstock. Super quick and easy.
Click here to see how you can get the stamp of the month at a discount or even for FREE!

3 comments:

  1. You are just so stinkin talented! That card is my favorite of ALL I have seen using this set. And I LOVE everything you did for the tea party. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card!! I really like the little bits flying in the background!

    ReplyDelete