Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cupcake Cards and Box

A couple of days ago Vicki Wizniuk created the cutest card box and asked a few CTMH Consultants to test out her tutorial. I happily volunteered and this is what I came up with. The colors and paper may look familiar because I used them to make my Cupcake in a Box project for the Operation Smile Auction in July. The polka dot paper is from one of my all time favorite paper packets called Silhouette. (I hope this paper never retires!) I used my scallop scissors on some Hollyhock cardstock as a mat. The cupcakes are from another one of my favorites, Cupcake Sprinkles. The cards are pretty basic, but sometimes that is better so you can reproduce them quickly.
Here is the box with the cards and envelopes inside.
Here is the box empty.Hop on over to Vicki's blog to check out her tutorial and make one of these fun boxes yourself. Thanks Vicki! *Ü*

All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Cupcake Sprinkles, Happy Birthday, Friendship Alphabet (retired)
Inks: Baby Pink, Hollyhock, Chocolate
Paper: Silhouette
Other: Hollyhock Ribbon, 3-D Tape

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Love the colors you used. And the card with the large "HAPPY" is a great 'simple' yet fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love love these!!!!! I will definitely be lifting these! LOVE the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! This looks fantastic! Great job, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete