Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Cute Little Mini Box and an Award

I am humbled and honored to receive the “Over the Top” Award from the one and only, Fabulously Artsty, Stamp Goddess herself, Tresa Black. If you have never visited her blog, you must run (don't walk) over to check it out. She is amazing! I was honored to receive the same award a couple of weeks ago from another super talent, Melissa. You can check out my answers here. (Not too many of them have changed. LOL!) Thanks Girlies.

Speaking of the Stamp Goddess, I used one of her wonderful video tutorials last month to make this cute little box. Tresa’s instructions were so easy to follow. You can check them out here. I decorated my box with patterned paper from the Twitterpated Collection and filled it with Hershey’s Kisses. Yummy! These would make great party favors or place cards. (I just may make some more and attach a tag with everyone’s name to the ribbon and use them as place cards for Thanksgiving Dinner.)

1 comment: