Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some sweet awards...

I am honored to have received a couple of awards from some lovely ladies! The first one is from Life with Lisa. (Thanks Lisa. BTW, Love your name! LOL!)
The rules for this one are to tell 10 things that make you happy & pass it along to 5 others.
Here’s what makes me happy:
1. My Lord!
2. My sweet hubby
3. My adorable kiddos
4. My caring friends
5. Crafting of all sorts
6. The color yellow (I can't wear it, but I love to look at it. LOL!)
7. Chocolate eclairs (Sooo yummy!)
8. Sleeping in (It's been a long time!)
9. Close to my Heart
10. The smell of freshly cut grass

There are so many people that I would love to pass this along to. Instead I am going to pass it along to all of my CTMH sisters. You can find a link to many of them here. Love you gals!!!

The next award is from the talented Lori (THCEO). I am so honored, Lori, that you like my blog because I am constantly checking out yours to get inspired! *Ü*

Here are the rules:
Say thanks to the one who sent it to you. (Thanks Lori!) Tell us 7 things about you. Pass it to 15 followers/friends."

Here are seven random things about myself...
1. I have only lived in one state (Sunny California)
2. I teach Sunday School for Pre-K and Kindergartners. (Love those little kiddos!)
3. I have a BA in Graphic Design and started to get my Masters in Advertising (maybe someday I will finish.)
4. I love my family as big as the sky! (As my kids would say.)
5. I really miss my dad. (He was killed in a plane crash almost 19 years ago.)
6. I am turning 40 in 3 months. (Yikes.)
7. I love carbs. (I could eat bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, etc all day long! Not such a good thing.)

I am supposed to pass this off to 15 others, but I think I am going to pass this one off to all my CTMH sistas as well.

Thanks again ladies for the sweet awards!! *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment