Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday Blessings Thank You Card #3

Here is the next installment of my birthday blessing thank yous. You can read more about my b-day blessing thank yous here. These cards were inspired by a talented gal named Angie. (I follow her blog and am always inspired by her creativity.) For each card I used White Daisy and Chocolate cardstock, my Sizzix polka dot embossing folder, a large Prima flower, Close to my Heart’s Thank You stamp set and a Chocolate Button with Waxy Flax. The cards are 6"x6" and have plenty of room for me to write my messages inside. The flowers are pretty substantial so I actually sewed the buttons onto the flower and white cardstock instead of just using a Glue Dot like I usually do. I wanted to make sure those babies stay put! *Ü*
Stay tuned for more...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the big bold flower on the clean white base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning, yet so simple. Where did you get the flowers? I just love them.

    ReplyDelete