Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Card

I forgot to post the Mother’s Day card that I made for my mom. In my usually style, is it pretty simple. I used my Birds and Swirls embossing folder on Colonial White cardstock and mounted it on Tulip cardstock. The flower was so fun to make. I got the idea from the one and only Jeanette Lynton here. The leaves are from CTMH’s Many Thanks Stamp Set. The sentiment on the tag is from Papertrey's Mega Mixed Messages set. Hope you all had a good Mother’s Day last week. We are off to celebrate today. We are meeting my Mom at a park and having a picnic. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I like that design. I have a blog too, I don't cover birthday cards. My field is gaming and computers.

    May be you want to have a look at my site.

    http://riknik.weebly.com/

    It is very different from your site.

    ReplyDelete