Monday, August 2, 2010

MEGA Online Sale Starts August 4th!

Close to my Heart wants to show how much we appreciate you! And to do so, we are bringing you a MEGA sale with SUPER deals for 8 days only. From August 4th at 8 am (PDT) through August 11th, while supplies last, you can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 directly from my website. The deals are amazing (over 50% off) and in order to bring them to you we will not be able to sell any of the item numbers from these items on regular orders during the campaign. These items will also be unavailable for sale beginning August 1, at 11:01 pm (PDT) in order to prepare for the sale.

Remember these amazing prices are only available for a limited time and while supplies last. Be sure to make your list ahead of time and shop early for the best selection! These goodies make great gifts!

Here are a few FAQs about this great sale...
  1. What are the prices of the items for sale?
    The My Stickease® assortments area available for sale for only $2. The My Reflections® Level 1 kits are available for only $4, and the My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets are available for only $6!
  2. Are these items available only online?
    Yes! In order to bring you such amazing deals on these items, we will only be offering these items for sale on my MyCTMH site.
  3. Can I purchase other items at full retail along with these discounted My Stickease, My Reflections Level 1 kits and Level 2 paper packets on the same MyCTMH order?
    Yes! You will be able to mix and mingle the items for sale from the $2, $4, $6, for 8...It’s YOU We Appreciate campaign along with regularly priced items for sale on my site.
  4. Is this campaign a ‘while supplies last’ campaign?
    Yes. We have provided a many, many items numbers for you to purchase from during the campaign. So there is ample supply on hand but each item is while supplies last.
  5. Will the purchase of the discounted My Stickease, My Reflections Level 1 kits and Level 2 paper packets count toward my receiving the Stamp of the Month at a discount or even free?
    Yes! Your purchases for the campaign count toward the Stamp of the Month incentive. So I encourage you to buy smartly to get the Stamp of the Month at a discount or even for free!
  6. Will tax be charged on this promotion?
    Tax is assessed on the actual amount you pay for the item.
  7. How much is shipping/handling for the $2, $4, $6, for 8...It’s YOU We Appreciate campaign deals?
    Regular shipping and handling applies.
  8. Is there a limit to the number of My Stickease, Level 1, and Level 2 paper packets I can purchase on one order?
    Nope! There is no limit to the number of items you can purchase on one order.

Click here to see photos of the products that will be on sale.

Click here for a list of the products that will be on sale.

Click here to start shopping. (8/4/10 - 8/11/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment