Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And the winner is...

I am so sorry that I wasn’t able to post the winner of the contest earlier. We had a “refrigerator emergency” and had to go out and buy a new one tonight. It is so hard for me to make such a large purchase decision last minute without time to do any research! (I research EVERYTHING! LOL!) Anyway, thank goodness Sears had their Labor Day sale through today! We got a good deal on a Samsung French Door fridge that will be delivered on Thursday! Woo-Hoo! Now we are just praying that we don't have another little flood incident until then. Ugg!

Thanks to those who posted your favorite new CTMH product. You all had some great ones! Random.org chose #9 which is Marie!
Marie said...“I love the new color Pear. I also love the new way Studio J is being packaged in 3 and 12 month memberships!” on September 6, 2010 11:56 PM

Congrats Marie! Please email me at lisa@myctmh.com with your contact information and I will send you your $10 gift certificate! *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment