Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Christmas Ornament Mini Album

Have you ever been inspired by a project someone made that was originally inspired by you? LOL! Well, I was inspired by my friend Cindy Baker who made this cute ornament album that she said was inspired by this ornament album I made last year. This is a photo of my 2010 version. I still need to fill it with photos and journaling, but I am glad to have it designed. My plan is to make one every year and hang them all on the tree each year.

This is a great (inexpensive) way to highlight each year of family photos. The mini 3x3 albums are a GREAT price and so easy to decorate. I used Close to my Heart’s Kraft album which is even on sale right now! I also used some paper from the Mistletoe Collection and a white poinsettia from the Mistletoe Assortments. The sentiment comes from the lovely Card Chatter - Christmas set.

I'd love to see your version if you have made one of these. *Ü*

4 comments:

  1. So lovely and it's a great idea to do the mini albums yearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Love it! Lisa Stenz and Cindy Baker are a perfect combination! Thanks for your comment on my facebook. Tooooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to your terrific idea (from last year) I FINALLY made some. First, for an ornament exchange. Everyone was wowed, and I got orders for custom-made ones. I couldn't replicate yours exactly the first time, so I ended up modifying mine too. Will try to send you a picture so you can see how I took your idea and some Tresa Black techniques to merge into my ornament album! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wait. I posted the pics on my blog...JuliAnneMyCTMH.blogspot.com. I thought I did (but my kids don't always let me sleep through the night, so it's sometimes a blur what I do and what I dream I do!). Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete