Saturday, February 5, 2011

Superbowl Sunday Special!

Get a discount on your Close to my Heart order during the big game!

Hey there football fans! I'm running my popular Superbowl Sunday special again this year, just for you. For all orders over $25 that I receive Sunday 2/6/11 from kickoff until the end of the 4th Quarter, you will receive a SPECIAL MYSTERY DISCOUNT!! At the end of the game I will add all of the digits from the final score together and that MAGIC number will be YOUR DISCOUNT*.

For example if the score ends:
17 - 31 your discount will be 1 + 7 + 3 + 1 = 12 %
28 - 49 your discount will be 2 + 8 + 4 + 9 = 23 %

99 - 99 your discount will be 9 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 36 %

Orders must be placed between kickoff and the final play to be eligible. Orders can be placed via phone, email or my website. (Orders placed through my website will receive a gift certificate for the amount of their discount to be used directly through me on a future order or a refund, whichever you prefer.)

This discount will be on top of all the great corporate offers including the Studio J — A Perfect 10 promo, the Stamp of the Month promo, and all discounted “while supplies last” items on my website.

PLUS, if the Packers win, everyone who places an order that day will be entered into a drawing for a great surprise package valued at over $50! I will select a winner via random.org as soon as the game is over. (Just an FYI, I am a Packers fan by marriage. My hubby is from Wisconsin. So, if the Packers win, hubby is happy, which makes me happy, which makes me want to give away free goodies, which makes you happy! LOL!) So...GO PACKERS!


Until we talk on Sunday have a great weekend and enjoy Superbowl Sunday, even if it’s just for the commercials and my sale! *Ü*

*Tax and shipping will be charged on the retail amount.

1 comment: