Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do you receive my monthly email newsletters?


Are you on my newsletter list yet? If not, you might want to sign up. (Click here to sign up.) In addition to getting information on my upcoming classes, promotions, and sales, you will also get some great creative ideas delivered directly to your email inbox each month. PLUS, I am going to be offering a special promotion next month and the only place it will be announced will be in my newsletter! You won't want to miss it.

(If any of my CTMH Consultant friends would like to see my newsletter, feel free to email me and I will be happy to forward a copy to you. I am trying to keep my actual newsletter list for customers only. Thanks for understanding.)

* I promise to never sell or share your information or use it for anything other than sending out my monthly email newsletters. You are welcome to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.

ETA: Sorry guys, the link I provided takes me to the newsletter sign up form on my Facebook page, but it seems as if it is not working for others. So, if you would like to sign up, please use the form on the left column of my blog with the heading "Sign up to receive my monthly newsletters." Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. clicking on your newsletter link just takes me to my facebook wall...is there another way or another link? :)

    ReplyDelete