Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ba na na na na na, you say it's your birthday...

Good morning everyone! God has blessed me with another birthday today! I have decided that instead of being sad today that I am another year older, I am going to be thankful that I have been blessed with the gift of another year!

I have to tell you a funny story. My darling 4-year-old daughter asked me how old I was today and I asked her how old she thought I was. First she said, “13?” When I said, “Nope. Try again” she said, “Ummm...100?” Boy, I’m not sure which age is worse, 13 or 100? LOL! I think I’ll stick with 41 for this year.

Hope you all have a fabulous day! I know I will...there is sushi involved later today! That makes me happy! *Ü*

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope your day is filled with happiness and that you get spoiled rotten:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dear Lisa! So glad you are celebrating being blessed with another year! Life is Good! Enjoy the Sushi & a big congrats on being selected to teach at Extravaganza - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ba na na na na na Happy Birthday to You-who!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Lisa! I hope you're enjoying your special day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I had a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated 13th birthday, Lisa!! (I guess that would be very belated...?) If your daughter thinks you're 13, I'd go with that:o) Hope you enjoyed your sushi!

    ReplyDelete