Monday, June 6, 2011

Sweet birthday card from a sweet friend


Sorry I haven’t posted much artwork lately. It hasn’t been because I haven’t been creating any. It has been because I have been creating things that I cannot share yet. I have been working hard on lots of artwork for a class that I am teaching at the Close to my Heart Convention next month. I can’t wait to share everything with you! But you will have to wait until after Convention...


In the meantime, I would love to share this adorable card that my sweet friend
Christine David sent me for my birthday last week. Look at the incredible dragonfly she made. Isn’t it amazing? She also sent me a copy of a Studio J layout that she created with photos from last year’s Directors Dinner at Convention. You can see the layout here. (I love that with Studio J, you can create one layout and order as many copies of it as you like! In fact, Christine created this layout last year and just ordered me a copy this year. How cool is that?) Thanks my friend! I can’t wait to see you at Convention next month! I also can’t wait to create a layout with photos from this year’s Directors Dinner! I promise to send you a copy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment