Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Convention Photos


Wow! What an incredible week it has been! Convention is over and I am finally (somewhat) rested. I have soooo much to share. The new policies, procedures, and products are all so exciting that I can hardly stand it. While I am still at the Disneyland Hotel (my hubby and kiddos are meeting me here today for a short family vacation) I won't be able to share too much with you, but when I get home at the end of the week, I will share more.

I was privileged to be able to share my room with my downline Maria, Vanessa, and Christine. (Just look at those hotties!)

I also had 2 more downline attend this year including Noelle and Lisa. This photo was taken at the awards banquet.
I was honored and humbled to receive an award this year for Team Building. I came in 6th place for recruiting. Thank you to those who joined my team. You are all responsible for this award! xoxo

My sweet friend Christine David and me at the Awards Reception!
(This gal is the Recruiting Queen!)
Sheri Rottler is my 3rd upline and she is one of the kindest people you'll ever meet! Love ya Sheri!

I am VERY proud to share with you that my close friend and downline Christine Adams was selected to be on the Advisory Board! What an honor! They couldn't have chosen a better person! Congrats my friend!
A trip to Disney wouldn't be complete without a visit with Goofy! Christine and I were thrilled that we had the chance to see him.
I am off to get ready for my family's arrival. I'll post more when I get home at the end of the week. (Yes, I will post some artwork. I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment