Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Snowflake Card


I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I thought it would be fun to make a snowflake card to get me in the mood for the holidays. Although we don’t get to see too much snow here in Southern California, we do get to drive up to the mountains every so often to see the beautiful white stuff. The kids are already asking when we can go play in the snow again. *Ü*

I used one of the papers from Close to my Heart’s Wonderland paper packet along with a little chocolate cardstock and grosgrain ribbon. The large snowflake was cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and was stamped with one of CTMH’s many coordinating stamp sets called Snowflakes. I just LOVE how the stamp set coordinates perfectly with this die cut shape! Using some 3-D Foam Tape, I adhered the snowflake to the card for a little dimension. I added a little bling in the middle from the Clear Sparkles packet and was done in record time. The sentiment comes from one of my favorite Christmas sets called Card Chatter - Christmas.


How about you? How are you getting in the mood for the holidays?



Did you enter my huge giveaway for $100 in CTMH products of your choice yet? Click here to enter.



 


Also, don’t forget that you can get the limited edition Holiday Wishes stamp set that coordinates beautifully with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for only $5 with a stamp order of $25 through November 30th!


2 comments:

  1. Oh SO pretty!! I LOVE the color combo. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete