Saturday, December 24, 2011

Exciting New Products!!!

I have some exciting news. I received my new Spring/Summer 2012 Close to my Heart Idea Books yesterday and let me just tell you...I AM IN LOVE! I cannot wait to share with you all of the amazing new papers, stamps, embellishments, and other fun surprises in the new book. Plus, my family photos are highlighted in THREE different projects in the book. Woo-Hoo!

I can't share the book with you until it goes live on February 1st, but if you'd like to get your own copies and order out of them a whole month earlier than anyone else, think about signing up as a Close to my Heart Consultant. Gaining access to CTMH products early is just one of the MANY benefits of becoming a Consultant.

Start the year off with a fun new venture and start your own business! Or simply sign up to save money on some amazing products for yourself and your friends. Click here to read more about joining this amazing company as a Personal Use Consultant, Hobbyist, or a Business Builder!

No comments:

Post a Comment