Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Creative Club - Mini Milk Carton Easter Baskets

March’s Creative Club will be held on Tuesday, March 20th and Thursday, March 22nd at 7pm. We will be making these fun Easter Baskets using the new My Creations Mini Milk Cartons, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Blush or Heavenly Blue Re-inker, Spray Pen, and adorable new My Peeps stamp set. You can fill the mini milk cartons with all kinds of goodies or treats. They are great for kids, teachers, neighbors, friends, etc.

You have a couple of choices this month. You can order a blue kit, a pink kit, or both.

 Blue Kit Sample:
 

 Pink Kit Sample:


 Each project kit is $25 and includes the following:
If you would like multiple kits, each additional kit will be either $10 or $15 depending on the colors selected and will not include an additional stamp set, re-inker, or spray pens unless selecting two different colors. (If you are not local, $5 will be added for shipping.) See drop down menu below for pricing on multiple kits.

Additional products needed to complete this project:
Ink Pads: Cocoa
Markers: Blue Version: Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue, Buttercup  
                Pink Version: Blush, Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue, Amethyst, Buttercup
Adhesive: 3-D Foam Tape
Contact me for more information or to sign up for this month’s class. Please contact me no later than March 7th if you would like to join us for the class.
 
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here
You do not need to be local to participate!


Also, don’t forget that today is the first day you can sign up to become a new Consultant and get a FREE Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle along with all of the other goodies in the New Consultant Kit! Click here for more details or click the logo below to sign up...


6 comments:

  1. The cutest Spring project I've seen so far this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too adorable for words. . . this was my favorite new stamp set this cattie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute projects.
    Lisa, I had a blogger friend contact me about re-signing with CTMH and asked if I could be her up-line. I really wish I could but I had the drop my consultant status when my husband's income was reduced. She had been a CTMH consultant once before, but took time out to have a baby. I recommended that she contact you. You really make the best quality crafts around. Also, a friend here in Jacksonville just signed up with CTMH and has not heard word one from her up-line so she was going to contact corp and ask them if she could request you for an up-line. I hope they will both become part of your down-line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. You are all too kind!

    Leslie, I just sent you a private email. Thanks so much for the referrals. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this idea I have to make these for my girls!

    ReplyDelete