Saturday, June 16, 2012

"The Best Day" Studio J Convention Layout #2

 Click on photo to enlarge.

Here is another Studio J Convention layout that I created using the great instructions given to us by our incredible Corporate Office. On this layout I learned how to:
  • add a photo mat behind my photo using a journaling box
  • use letters as embellishments
  • add "tabs" of cardstock or paper with journaling boxes
  • create a title using several journaling boxes
  • use a My Stickease image to make a border
I love Studio J and am always amazed at the versatility and flexibility that it offers. If you’d like more information about Studio J, feel free to contact me for a free private class or click here to try Studio J for free right now.

Stay tuned for more Studio J layout samples...

No comments:

Post a Comment