Saturday, July 7, 2012

“Many Faces...” - Studio J Convention Layout #5

I am so excited to be heading out early Tuesday morning for the annual CTMH Convention. As I mentioned in previous posts, we were given 5 free Studio J layouts to create with step-by-step instructions. This is the fifth and last Studio J Convention layout that I created.


Click on the photo to enlarge

These were some silly photos that I took of my son a few years ago. He loves to make faces whenever he sees my camera. (If I want truly candid shots, I need to hide the camera so he doesn’t know I am taking pictures of him. LOL!)

On this layout, I learned how to:
  • make pleated ribbon out of ribbon tabs
  • rotate a page
  • crop My Stickease images
  • camouflage with a text box
  • change the color intensity of a B&T design
If you’d like more information about Studio J, feel free to contact me for a free private class or click here to create a free account and try Studio J yourself.

Be sure to check back next week for some fun Convention photos and maybe a few sneak peeks of upcoming products and projects.

1 comment:

  1. This layout is adorable, Lisa! What a great Studio J layout! :)

    ReplyDelete