Monday, July 2, 2012

“You are Darling” - Studio J Convention Layout #4

Only one more week until I leave for the Close to my Heart annual Convention. I have been busy working on some fun projects for the Accessories Presentation, the Operation Smile Auction, and for my team gifts. All things that I can’t share with you until after Convention. But don’t worry. I will have some fun projects to post as soon as I get back. (I may even post a few while I am there.) I cannot wait to share some of the new products that I have been playing with! I know you will all be as excited as I am! LOTS of fun goodies are about to be released!

In the meantime, here is the next Studio J Convention layout that I created using the Lucy kit. Lucy is one of my favorite “girly” papers.

Click on the photo to enlarge.

These photos were taken when my daughter was two years old and in her dress-up phase. (Actually four years later, she is still loves to dress up.)

On this layout, I learned how to:
  • Delete unneeded photo wells
  • Use text boxes to cover up portions of the pattern
  • Crop My Stickease® borders to make ribbon streamers
If you’d like more information about Studio J, feel free to contact me for a free private class or click here to create a free account and try Studio J yourself.

4 comments:

  1. I Love Lucy!! And your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    I am helping Deborah James with card kits for a fund raiser a customer wants to hold and was wondering about creative basics or the workshops on the go papers. Back when I was a consultant some of the papers had a creative basic companion and the workshops on the go had 2 papers that you could purchase "in bulk" that went with the paper packs. I didn't want to mention them to Deborah if that isn't something that CTMH does any longer.
    "Back in the day" as my children are so fond of saying, there were card patterns and cutting instructions for gatherings that you would be able to figure out how much they would cost you. I never held that many gatherings so I didn't use that feature, but I knew it was there if I needed it.
    Can't wait to see the new idea book and all the new goodies. Have a great time at convention.

    ReplyDelete