Tuesday, August 21, 2012

La Belle Vie Friendship Card

You may recall the Friendship card that I posted here. I thought it would be fun to make the same card using different papers, and thus the pink version was born...


I used the pretty La Belle Vie Collection for this one and really like how it turned out. The dimensions and cutting guide are in the Make It From Your Heart book. I also used one of the pinwheels from the new Artist Cricut cartridge which I LOVE! (Did you know that in addition to 693 other unique images, there are seven different pinwheels on that cartridge? So cool!) I added a pearl badge button to the center of the pinwheel to finish it off.


Stay tuned for more La Belle Vie projects...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. This is such a great color combo and fits the message so well. TFS

    ReplyDelete