Monday, November 19, 2012

White Artiste Christmas Card


This simple white card was made using Close to my Heart’s Artiste Cricut Cartridge and Flakey Friends stamp set.

I cut the “Merry Christmas” sentiment twice, from some White Daisy cardstock using the Artiste cartridge. (I love that the cartridge has so many welded sentiments on it.) I adhered the two layers together to give it some dimension. Then using the same cartridge, I cut some snowflakes at various sizes from a piece of vellum. I adhered them to a White Daisy card base with some Bonding Memories Glue. Then I adhered the sentiment to the center of the card on top of the snowflakes.


I stamped one of the cute snowmen from the Flakey Friends set on a piece of scrap cardstock and colored him in with some CTMH markers. I used our older Desert Sand marker for the twigs and the scarf. The polka dots were colored with both markers from the new Sky alcohol marker set. I also used the lighter Cotton Candy marker on his cheeks and then blended it with the alcohol blending marker. (Love that thing!) I popped the snowman up with some 3-D Foam Tape and rounded the bottom corners with a Corner Rounder to finish off the card.

10 comments: