Friday, February 22, 2013

Later Sk8r Artwork

One of my favorite new Close to my Heart Paper Collections is called Later Sk8r. It is perfect for those “boy” layouts and cards, but it is also cute to use for a more girly project.

I love this layout that the Close to my Heart Art Department created which is on page 44 of the catalog. One of the reasons I love it is because the cute little boy is my son, but I also really love the fun gears and metal accents that they used that coordinate so well with the paper. Soooo cute!


My talented friend and fellow CTMH Consultant Michelle Brooks created some fun artwork with this paper that I can’t wait to share with you. One of the things she made was this adorable pillow box using flowers to make it more feminine. Don’t you just love this project? She used the Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridges to cut the box, the flower and leaves, and the tag.



Click on the icon below to shop for the new Later Sk8r and other new Close to my Heart products.

1 comment:

  1. www.redotech.com

    INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development

    Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM

    ReplyDelete