Sunday, April 14, 2013

Only $49?


What was the last thing you spent $49 to buy? Was it a pair of shoes or a cute shirt? Perhaps it was lunch or dinner at a local favorite restaurant? Can you even remember? What is that purchase doing for you today?

What would you say if I told you that you could start a new business that could change your life for just $49? It’s true. A few years ago I joined Close to my Heart because I loved the products so much that I wanted to be able to get a discount on future purchases for myself. Who would have thought that 8-1/2 years later, my life would be changed by that purchase. (By the way, the New Consultant Kit at that time was FOUR times the cost!)

There are so many benefits to becoming a CTMH Consultant that I didn't even know about until after I joined. The discount on the amazing products was great, but the friendships, the creative growth, and the leadership experience are all things that I never thought about at the time.

I would LOVE for you to be able to experience all of that as well! For just $49 you can start the journey of a lifetime. Plus, if you join by April 30th, you will also get FOUR extra stamps of the month absolutely free in addition to all of the goodies in the New Consultant Kit. You will also be part of an amazing team that consists of over 165 Consultants all across the country!


Here are some great videos about becoming a Close to my Heart Consultant that might help answer some of your questions.

Have more detailed questions? Click here for my New Consultant FAQs page.

Still have more questions? Feel free to contact me. I’d love to chat with you about this wonderful opportunity!

Ready to sign up now? Click the image below for the online application.


No comments:

Post a Comment