Sunday, March 2, 2014

Goodie Boxes Up for Grabs!


Just like most devoted crafters, I have waaaaay too many crafting supplies! I decided to go through some of my stash of brand new products today, box them up, and offer them to you at a HUGE discount.

I have 7 medium sized Flat Rate boxes filled to the brim with all kinds of crafting “happiness.” Each box contains a minimum of $250 worth of new Close to my Heart products. They all have at least 6 stamp sets, a past promotional card kit, Dimensional Elements, kraft envelopes, Christmas themed Assortments, some ribbon, and a jar of Clear Embossing Powder. The boxes also include a variety of the following (each box contains different items from this list): Workshop on the Go Kit, Textile Fabric, Buttons, Journaling Spots, more stamp sets, Stickease, Assortments, another card kit, brads, eyelet, Cork Shapes, Window Charms, Base & Bling Bases, and tons more!

While each box contains different items, they all contain at least $250 worth of Close to my Heart goodies. I am selling the boxes for just $60 each which includes shipping! I only have 7 boxes and they will go to the first 7 people who email me and send paypal payment. Once they are gone, I will post here to let you know.

I am looking forward to all of these wonderful goodies finding a new home where they will be well loved! *Ü*

ETA: All boxes are now spoken for. Thanks for the great (and QUICK) response.

No comments:

Post a Comment