Saturday, November 29, 2014

Special Cyber Monday Sale - 20% off all CTMH Cricut Collections!


Oh my goodness! Close to my Heart just announced their very first Cyber Monday sale and it is a GREAT one! All of CTMH’s Cricut Collections will be 20% off on Monday, December 1st only!

PLUS there will be an AMAZING promotion to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of My Acrylix stamps in December as well. To celebrate this milestone anniversary, if you purchase $50 from the Annual Inspirations Catalog, you will qualify to get as many C and/or D sized stamp sets from the Annual Inspirations Catalog for just $10 each!

You can place your orders directly on my website on December 1st, or if your subtotal is $150 or more, feel free to contact me and I will enter the order as a party and you will earn hostess rewards (free goodies!)

I am so excited about these promotions! Cyber Monday is definitely the day to get your “creative” shopping done (for your loved ones and for yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment