Monday, September 28, 2015

Georgie PML Gift Tag and Bags

I am in love with the new Close to my Heart Georgie Picture My Life cards. They are so sweet. They are great to use on pocket scrapbooking pages, but I also like to use them for gift tags and gift bags like the ones I made below.

The flower and leaves on the gift tag were cut from White Daisy, Canary, and Glacier cardstock using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. I layered the flower with some 3-D Foam Tape to give it some dimension. The word “smile” was already printed on the PML card making it perfect to use as a gift tag.



The gift bags were stamped with the new Packages, Boxes, and Tags, In Review, and Finding the Words stamp sets. I layered the PML cards with some cardstock and adhered them to the front of the bags. I also tied a small piece of Whisper Thick Twine to the handle on the small bag. I cut some tiny stars from Canary cardstock and adhered them (back to back) on the ends of the twine.


I have more Georgie PML projects to share with you, including some greeting cards, a display tray, and, of course,  a Picture My Life layout...so check back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great job as usual! Give me so much inspiration

    ReplyDelete