Tuesday, September 15, 2015

'Picture My Life' Framed Card

One of my favorite products in the new CTMH Annual Inspirations catalog are the new Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program Cards. They are traditionally used for pocket scrapbooking, but the cards are so cute that I have used them for many different types of projects as well. In fact, some of the cards are so cute that you can just frame them as is.


This adorable card is from the Childhood Picture My Life kit. The cards in this pack are SOOOOO cute. They are colorful, playful, and just plain fun! The best thing is that the images are on both sides, but one is vertical and the other is horizontal so you can use them in either format! 

I purchased the black frame from Hobby Lobby and then cut some circles to create the rainbow from the new Enchanted Paper Fundamentals. I cut the clouds out of White Daisy cardstock using the cloud image from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. I adhered them to the frame with some 3-D Foam Tape.


I plan to put this frame in my daughter’s room and write a message on it with chalk each night after she falls asleep. That way she will wake up to a happy message and hopefully start off her day on the right foot.

Here is a link to the Design Space file that I created for the rainbow and clouds in case you’d like to make one too: https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/29536644 
*Note: you must have the Artiste cartridge and an Explore machine to use the file.

Stay tuned for more fun projects using the new Picture My Life Collection...

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulously cute! Thanks so much for sharing your art today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! I love your plans for it; your daughter surely knows she is loved! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this! Totally cute! Thank you for sharing the file!!

    ReplyDelete