Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Watercolor Hello Friend Card




I have been having so much fun playing with Close to my Heart’s new watercolor paints! I used them to add a little rainbow of color to this simple card. I stamped the “hello friend” sentiment from the Hello Life Cardmaking September promo stamp set in Black pigment ink onto a pice of watercolor paper. Then I sprinkled some Clear Embossing Powder on top and embossed it with my Craft Heater. I painted on top of it with some watercolor paints using CTMH’s awesome paintbrushes, letting the colors bleed into each other.

After letting it dry, I matted it to a piece of Black cardstock and again onto a White Daisy card base. It is a very simple card, but it makes me happy just looking at it. (I love rainbows.)


If you like this stamp set, be sure to order it now. You only have ONE more day before it will be gone forever. While you’re at it, you can order all three of the September promo sets (see below) and get a discount! They are $13.95 each, but you can order all three for just $34.95! You can find more info on these great stamp sets here and order them here. But hurry before they are gone for good...

Hello Life
Pocket Scrapbooking Stamp Set


Hello Life
Pocket Cardmaking Stamp Set


Hello Life
Pocket Scrapbooking Stamp Set


Click on the image below to place an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment