Saturday, November 21, 2015

Having Fun with Creative Live


As I mentioned in my earlier post, I am with a fabulous group of gals this weekend playing along with CTMH while they are live on Creative Live right now! Be sure to tune in to catch the 2nd half of the 2nd day. It’s been great so far! You can also watch the replay later if you miss any of the show.

Here are a few photos that I have been posting on Instagram and Facebook over the past couple of days. (If you’d like to follow me on Instagram, you can find me @lisastenz. You can also find me on Facebook here.)

These were some of the goodies that were waiting for me at my crop station when I got here on Thursday. Do you detect a theme? LOL. A HUGE thank you to my buddy Bren Yule who invited me to this fun retreat!


Look at all of the great gals at the retreat this weekend! Did you catch us on the Creative Live show yesterday when they Skyped us in?


I had to take a photo of the incredible “All You Can Eat” Candy Buffet at the Rabbit Hill Ranch Retreat. (Can you say SUGAR RUSH????)


Having fun while creating along with #ctmhcreativelive today!


Be sure to tune in and post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. with the hashtag #ctmhcreativelive. You can win some great prizes! They gave away 5 Cricut Collections this morning!!!!

1 comment: