Monday, July 25, 2016

Artistry Layout, FREE Online Class, and Sign-Up Promotion

Last November Close to my Heart participated in an amazing FREE online class at creativelive.com. The class is still available to watch here and is jam packed with all kinds of creative project ideas and information about Close to my Heart. If you are thinking about taking advantage of this month’s sign-up promotion, watching the free online class will give you a little glimpse into the CTMH world. You can also visit the New Consultant FAQ page for more information.  


One of the projects we made that weekend was this fun layout using the Zoe papers, Glitter Papers, and the Artistry Cricut Collection. I love mixing and matching colors and patterns from our paper packets.


I used lots of 3-D Foam Tape on this layout to give it dimension. (Those of you who know me well, know that I love my 3-D Foam Tape and use it on almost all of my projects!)


Don’t forget to check out the FREE online class over at creativelive.com. If you’d like to order the supplies to make any of the projects shown during the class, hop on over to my website. But hurry because many of the products will be retiring on July 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment