Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Basics Fundamentals You are Loved Baby Layout


CTMH’s Basics Paper Fundamentals are my favorite Fundamentals Collection. The colors used from the Basics palette pair really well with any of the other colors. I created this layout using the “Color of the Year” called Bashful as my accent color.




The Gold Clips are lots of fun and coordinate really well with the Basics Fundamentals. I used one of the Gold Arrow Clips on my journaling panel below.


In addition to the beautiful double sided paper, I used the coordinating Better Together Compliments pack which includes stickers, and gold foil chipboard designs. I didn’t do any stamping on this layout. All of the images are from the Compliments packet. (Quick and easy!)


I did use a small strip of the Gold Foil Paper , which coordinates perfectly, on the top and bottom of the layout.



The flowers were created using the Flower Market Cricut cartridge, some Bashful cardstock and a self-adhesive Bashful Pearl in the center.


Did you know that all of our Fundamentals Collections are on sale this month, including my favorite, the Basics Collection? You can get them at up to 40% off! 


Visit my website to see all of the great deals on the Fundamentals, but don’t wait too long. The special discounts are only available through November 30th while supplies last and they are selling out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment